Do your cells need to be recharged?
There are trillions of cells in the human body and are often called the “building blocks of life”. Age, stress, overuse and damage can cause your cells to become tired and worn making it more difficult for them to fight off any type of potentially damaging force or illness.
“Your body has about 100 trillion cells and each of them depends on the flow of ions, or energy, in and out of the cell, which in turn creates a magnetic field. This dance of electromagnetic energy governs cellular energy production, which in turn allows the organs in your body to orchestrate the unfathomably complex wonder of your body, resulting in the experience you call life. When the electromagnetic field of any part of the body is disturbed, we experience disease, which is often felt as pain, inflammation, swelling, fatigue, disorientation, depression, and the wide range of physical and psychological illness and injury.” – Dr. Ronald Peters, MD,MPH
What can you do to recharge your cells?
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF) therapy can help recharge your cells.
PEMF involves directing powerful, pulsed energy waves toward damaged or injured areas of the patient’s body. These waves painlessly and quickly pass through the cells in the damaged region, increasing the spin of the electrons contained within them as a result.
It is this amplified electron spinning which restores the cell’s potential (its energy), regulating its volume at the same time. PEMF therapy is the induction of electricity into the cells to help stimulate or promote healing.
Through PEMF therapy, your cells essentially become recharged. The energy supplied via PEMF waves gives them the energy they need to ward off whatever is threatening them, whether it’s a trauma or disease-based threat. This makes it easier for your patient’s body to restore its health naturally, simply by using the electrical currents and impulses that are already interacting within and throughout their cells.
Benefits of PEMF
Research has proven Neurological, Physiological and Psychological benefits with the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy. Additionally, it has repeatedly shown BETTER tissue repair in FAR LESS time, with NO adverse reactions.
• Repairs damaged and diseased tissue
• Repairs torn tendons and fractured bones
• Increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption up to 200%
• Enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells
• Improves circulation by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries
• Reduces pain, swelling, inflammation and irritation
• Stimulates endorphins, serotonin, and the body’s natural healing process
• Anti-Inflammatory, by reducing the enzymes that cause inflammation up to 75%
• Causes the PH to become more alkaline, allowing for better oxygen uptake
• Returns the energy back in to the cells
• The Pulse is a 3-D effect to the body at the cellular level
• Influences the ion exchange at the cellular level and greatly improves the oxygen utilization of diseased or damaged tissues
• Influences cell behavior by inducing electrical changes around and within the cell
• Improves calcium transport increasing absorption of calcium in bones and cartilage in joints
• Works as a catalyst to increase bone density and muscle mass
• Causes the body to start a detoxification process
PEMF demos and packages are available at Thrive Wellness Center! Call 570-283-0111 to schedule today.